VECTORMUNE® ND + RISPENS contains a genetically engineered Marek’s Disease vaccine of serotype 3 (turkey Herpesvirus or HVT) expressing key protective antigens of Newcastle disease virus and a serotype 1 (Rispens) Marek’s Disease virus. The bivalent Marek’s Disease vaccine containing serotypes 1 and 3 is presented in a frozen cell associated form.
VECTORMUNE® ND + RISPENS is recommended for use in healthy one day old chicks or in 18 to 19-day-old embryonating chicken eggs as an aid in the prevention of Newcastle Disease and Marek’s Disease caused by very virulent Marek’s Disease.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Prior to use, the vaccine must be thawed and diluted appropriately with the vaccine diluent as stated in the package insert. Immediately use the vaccine and mix occasionally to ensure uniform suspension of cells.
- For in ovo administration, embryos are inoculated with one full dose of vaccine (0.05 ml).
- For day-old vaccination, one-day-old chicks are subcutaneously vaccinated with 0.2 ml of vaccine in the back of the neck.
- Store this vaccine in liquid nitrogen.
- 1,000; 2,000 and 4,000 dose ampules
For veterinary use only